Loose Lips

(Iba a poner un fragmento, pero me encanta entera) 



Read

Loose Lips Lyrics

here.

Loose lips might sink ships 
But loose gooses take trips 
To San Francisco, double dutch disco, 
Tech. TV hottie, do it for scottie 
Do it for the living and do it for the dead 
Do it for the monsters under your bed 
Do it for the teenagers and do it for your mom 
Broken hearts hurt but they make us strong and 

[We won't stop until somebody calls the cops 
and even then we'll start again and just pretend that 
nothing ever happened X 2] 

We're just dancing, we're just hugging, 
Singing, screaming, kissing, tugging 
On the sleeve of how it used to be 
How's it gonna be? 
I'll drop kick Russell Stover, move into the starting over house 
And know Matt Rouse and Jest are watching me achieve my dreams 

And we'll pray, all damn day, every day, 
That all this shit our president has got us in will go away 
While we strive to figure out a way we can survive 
These trying times without losing our minds 

So if you wanna burn yourself remember that I love you 
If you wanna cut yourself remember that I love you 
If you wanna kill yourself remember that I love you 
Call me up before your dead, we can make some plans instead 
Send me an IM, I'll be your friend 

Shysters live from scheme to scheme and my 4th quarter pipe dreams
Are seeming more and more worth fighting for 
So I'll curate some situations, make my job a big vacation 
And I'll say fuck Bush and fuck this war 
My war paint is Sharpie ink and I'll show you how much my shit stinks
And ask you what you think because your thoughts and words are powerful 

They think we're disposable? 
Well both my thumbs opposable! 
Spell that out on a double word and triple letter score and 

[We won't stop until somebody calls the cops 
and even then we'll start again and just pretend that 
nothing ever happened X 4] 

We're just dancing, we're just hugging, 
Singing, screaming, kissing, tugging 
On the sleeve of how it used to be